Breast Centres Network
Eusoma carries out meetings of the Breast Centre Network. Each meeting focuses on critical issues both organizational and clinical i.e. management of the axilla, margins, annual QA audit meeting, multidisciplinary meeting, etc.
Eusoma datacentre, with the contribution of data provided and on the basis of ideas and suggestions received by the Breast Centres during Network meetings, develops scientific projects which will result in publications.
With the contribution of Breast Centres, EUSOMA has published the following papers:
- Time trends (2006-2015) of quality indicators in EUSOMA-certified breast centres. Eur J Cancer. 2017 Nov; 85:15-22. doi: 10.1016/j.ejca.2017.07.040. Epub 2017 Sep 4.
- The effect of EUSOMA certification on quality of breast cancer care. European Journal of Surgical Oncology, 2015 Oct; 41(10):1423-9
- Fluctuating Mastectomy Rates Across Time and Geography. Annals of Surgical Oncology 2013, Vol. 20 n°7, 2114-2116
- Mastectomy trends for early - stage breast cancer: a report from the Eusoma multi-institutional European database. European Journal of Cancer 2012, Vol. 48 n° 13, 1947-1956
- Data managers: A survey of the European Society of Breast Cancer Specialists in certified multi-disciplinary breast centers. Breast J. 2018;1–5.
Other publications are currently in preparation.