BRESO: The Breast Surgical Oncology Project
Eusoma in pleased to announce the Society's collaboration with BRESO, the European Breast Surgical Oncology Certification.
BRESO was jointly founded in 2019 by the following organizations:
- The European Society of Surgical Oncology (ESSO)
- The European Society of Breast Cancer Specialists (EUSOMA)
- The Division of Breast Surgery of the European Board of Surgery of the UEMS (DBS)
- The European Breast Cancer Coalition (Europa Donna) - Patient representative body
- The European School of Oncology (ESO)
- The European Breast Cancer Research Association of Surgical Trialists (EUBREAST)
- The European Commission Initiative on Breast Cancer (ECIBC)
- The Central-Eastern European Breast Cancer Surgical Consortium (CEEBCSC)
- The Group for Reconstructive and Therapeutic Advancements (Re.T.A)
BRESO will enhance and harmonise breast surgery training and practice across Europe, improving standards from the current very variable levels.
Breso core curriculum for breast surgeon is now available on Open Access: "Theoretical and practical knowledge curriculum for European Breast Surgeons"